Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Knights of the Ebon Oath Forum Index -> Commander Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naticus-hideki
Commander

re: 30 April 2014

Attention All

There are a few things I would like to announce.

1 - Communication

It has come to my attention that only a select handful are really getting involved and participating within the conversations on our RaidCall. We need a good load of you to join so that we all can get to know one another and learn to really play the game properly. I for one wish to have a solid party by the end game content of at least a 12 man squad.

I do understand that some people can't access VoIP programs due to restrictions with their household, etc. but there are over 60 members and only about 5 or 6 members are active on VoIP connections. I do wish for this number to improve if we are to go for the Trials in Craglorn at the EoG.

If you need help to do anything with RaidCall either send me a mail message in game @Naticus-Hideki or send @Meero21 a message. Either of us would be honored to help.

2 - Congratulations

I have a few people that I would like to commemorate here. During the first week of this guild being active, @Meero21 had managed to recruit 50 - 60 of you all. This is a splendid result that I would not have been able to pull off without him.

Another person I must congratulate is @Templar1975. This forum would not have been made possible without him.

3 - PvP Content

I know some of you might be thinking "This was advertised as a PvE Social guild" but I have a vision for this guild to have multiple paths. I do love the PvE action and so far it seems that Zenimax want Bethesda to do what they do best... PvE content, but I also know that some of you out there might be playing for the PvP action. If so, I do wish to know who you are. This is so that we can get our own PvP action together and get ourselves known in Cyrodiil aswell.

That is all from me tonight. I wish you all a fun time in ESO

Blood for the Pact!

Muthsera

Templar1975

re: For the Nord!

Just glad to help in any way I can :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Knights of the Ebon Oath Forum Index -> Commander Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: